If you’re reading this page, you’re probably curious as to who I am.
Well, in general I’m just a normal American living in the Midwest. My favorite pastimes are attending live sporting events (football, track, dance), target shooting, running on trails, and reading books on world history. I also have a soft spot for time travel, monster, and alien movies.
I’m a father, husband, and former US Marine Officer. I studied biology, philosophy, and psychology at Cornell College and picked up my MBA at The University Of Texas at Austin.
Below are active businesses I own:
- Real Men Real Style (Men’s style blog over 1M monthly users)
- Real Men Real Style – YouTube English Channel (2.6M subscribers)
- Real Men Real Style – YouTube Russian Channel (500K subscribers)
- Real Men Real Style – YouTube Spanish Channel
- Vitaman (Natural skin and hair care routine for men)
- Menfluential Media (Influencers ad network with 55M+ monthly views)
- Mission Fragrances (New fragrance line based on science of scent)
- Scenteno (My new fragrance channel)
- Founder To Freedom
Below are the projects I started……. but have since shut down:
- Menfluential Conference
- A Tailored Suit
- High Speed Low Drag
- Bilingual Kids Rock
- I Will Do This Today
- Men’s Style Advice – Former Q&A Website
If you want to learn more about my thoughts on business & life – I have over fifty interviews I’ve conducted here.
My books on Men’s Style can be purchased by clicking here.
My guest posts over at The Art Of Manliness can be read for free here.
If you want to get a hold of me the best way is to use my contact form here.